At a time of so much change and uncertainty, many of us are relearning how to connect, work together, share power and co-create a world where we can all thrive.
I support groups and communities to connect, organise, have difficult conversations, make inclusive decisions, integrate feedback, transform conflict and find more effective and enjoyable ways to work together.
“Never underestimate the power of a small group of committed people to change the world. In fact, it is the only thing that ever has.” – Margaret Mead
Are you part of a project or community that’s trying to work together in a more inclusive and effective way?
I love supporting groups of people to hear each other and sense what is emerging. This takes different forms, and I draw on different frameworks depending on the context. This might include…
- Facilitating interactive group sessions with Art of Hosting, ULab/TheoryU or Liberating Structures
- Making inclusive decisions with Convergent Facilitation, Deep Democracy or People’s Assemblies
- Transforming conflict with Restorative Circles, NVC Mediation or Conflict Coaching
- Learning skills for connection and communication with Nonviolent Communication [NVC]
- Supporting groups to find their purpose and values, and co-design systems that align with those foundations
Current projects include GM Transformation Lab, GM Homelessness Action Network, GM Changemakers, XRUK Transforming Conflict, NVC-UK Conflict Transformation and Street Support Network. To find out more about my work, you can read these testimonials or get in touch.
“Viv, I so loved your facilitation and the planning and timing and the sense of inclusion. openness and hope, which very much rested in your holding the group with such care, thank you.” – Workshop Participant 2021
Developing more effective ways to collaborate frees up more capacity to respond to our deepest and most important challenges, allowing new and creative ideas to emerge. Beyond struggling with capacity, burnout and ongoing conflicts, there are ways to work together that are more effective, inclusive, restorative and beautiful!
If you are interested to explore how i might support your group, please get in touch.