I love working with groups to understand their mission and challenges, to facilitate connecting conversations, and to weave in different tools that support collective wisdom to emerge.
I like to start with a conversation to understand your context – the people, needs, systems, power, challenges, opportunities and resources of the group. From there we can explore how best to support.
Here is some of what this might include…
- Facilitation of interactive group sessions using Art of Hosting
- Finding new ways forward as our world evolves ULab / TheoryU
- Building skills for connection using Nonviolent Communication / NVC
- Supporting inclusive decision making with Convergent Facilitation / Consensus / People’s Assembly
- Finding resilience when there is conflict with Restorative circles and NVC mediation
- Setting up self organising systems where power is shared using Holacracy
- Support with strategy, planning or other group challenges
Here are some other things people have told me they value in what I bring: “Seeing links with other people, projects or issues; Eliciting responses and contributions; Valuing each input and visibly showing real interest; Helping people explore themselves, their feelings, intentions, and dreams; Empowering others to take a lead; Clarity of timing for tasks; Speed of structuring activities and discussion sessions; Sorting priorities and themes.“
I am grateful to have a strong network of skilled and experienced collaborators with different specialisms, so we can bring in other skillsets and experiences as needed. You can see some examples of this through Reconnect Works.
I have a variable day rate, depending on the project and resources of the organisation. Any additional contribution supports me to give more time to projects that have limited financial resources. I also do pro bono work with social change movements such as Extinction Rebellion UK.
If you are interested in an initial conversation about your organisation or group, I’d love to hear from you – please get in touch!